Sunday 3 July 2011

Combo 1:


eBay Account With
100+Positive Feedback
Country=UK ,USA or Canada Available
No Selling Limit You can sell unlimited items

Price = $200 Only

__________________________________________________

Combo 2:

eBay Seller Account with 
• Country=UK ,USA or Canada Available
500+Positive Feedback
• Top Rated Seller Badger 
eBay Top-rated seller Batch

No Selling Limit You can sell unlimited items

Price = $350

 We have availabe UK,USA,Canada,Australia Ebay Account Also
Just Contact Us Now


Payment Method is Paypal 

Contact me Now I m Online 24 Hour
Gmail ID= newsitemaker@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. This man does not own these accounts. It is a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WARNING SCAM!!!!!! I tried paying him and after payment he kept saying that his paypal account got locked.... He played around with me 2 weeks till I purchased a item from one of (HIS??) Accounts and I contacted the seller through ebay and the seller told that it was always his account and he's not planning to sell at all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, hired me for project and after completion of that project he didn't paid.. my work and time was wasted..

      Delete
  3. ya I agree.. this is scam and he is fraud.
    salene mera paisa dubaya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly con artist, stay away or you will be sorry !!! check proof from the link below !!!

    they are the same person, he claimed he is ukash reseller too,
    he sell ebay accounts too but he don't have a thing to show not even a screen capture.

    his name : Umer Mustufa
    country : pakistan

    SKYPE ID = cool_ali1211
    newsitemaker@gmail.com



    check this site : http://httpwwwyouv8nwgkna0po4-lending2010.blogspot.my/2012/01/buy-ukash-gbp-with-libertyreservelr.html

    he is from pakistan and he tell me he is from canada, and he want to trade paypal with western union lol , check this link : http://joblance.info/964302/please-help-my-paypal-guys


    ReplyDelete